An exciting opportunity to join the Administration Department of Enquin Environmental, a leading provider of Asbestos Consultancy Services in the UK.
We are looking for an enthusiastic and dynamic Administrator with great administration, interpersonal and telephone skills. You will have the ability to work to deadlines, prioritise tasks in a busy and sometimes pressurised environment. Experience of working with CAD and within an Asbestos Consultancy environment would be beneficial, but not critical, as full training will be provided.
Duties may include:-
- To produce reports, including the production of plans in CAD. Reports are produced directly from our TEAMS Asbestos Management Software.
- Be responsible for general administration duties, including answering the telephone, ordering stationery, dealing with the post and deliveries etc.
- Possibly provide administration support to our Training Department.
- Potential to provide administration support to our Business Development Department in the future, with the logging of enquiries into the business and subsequently the production of quotes.
- Assure that documents and reports are produced to the highest standard and exceed our Client’s expectations.
- To support the whole team willingly and enthusiastically as a co-operative member of the whole team.
- To maintain confidentiality about the company’s activities, policies and development work.
- To provide cover to other members of the team when necessary.
- To follow directives and policies of the company enthusiastically and willingly at all times.
- Essential Skills/Qualifications:-
- Minimum 5 GCSE’s (A-C)
- Proficient in using Microsoft Word and Excel (experience of using CAD would be beneficial but not essential)
- Proficient in the use of IT equipment and the internet
- Polite and confident telephone manner
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Well organised
- Company bonus scheme (profit share)
- Every other Friday off
- Free on site parking
- Company pension scheme
- Hours of work are 8:00am-5:30pm with 45 minutes for lunch and every other Friday off
Enquin Environmental are an equal opportunities employer and encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, religion or belief.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: £20,000.00 per year
Interested? Send us your CV, along with a covering letter to email@example.com