Enquin recognised by CITB
Enquin are delighted to become one of the first UKATA members recognised as an Approved Training Organisation with the CITB. In November 2018, the CITB accepted UKATA as an approved 3rd Party Awarding Organisation for asbestos training standards.
As a UKATA member, Enquin were pre-approved to apply as an Approved Training Organisation (ATO) as the UKATA standard is accepted as an approved direct entry framework.
The short duration courses currently developed and eligible for a CITB grant include Asbestos Awareness and Asbestos Licensed Scaffolding Activities.* UKATA will be working closely with the CITB to bring on board Non-Licensable, Licensable and additional course standards. * Enquin provide the Asbestos Awareness Course.
By using an Approved Training Organisation, employers registered with the CITB can claim back grants for approved short duration courses (training that lasts a minimum of 3 hours to a maximum of 29 days).
How much can you get?
- £30 per person per half and full day course. Plus an extra 10% if you pay the CITB levy and meet certain deadlines
- £70 per person per three day course
Benefits of using CITB
A single place for Employers to:
- Find industry approved training
- Search for their employees training achievements
- Receive automated grant payments upon completion of training