- BSc (Hons) Building Administration, MCIOB
- P405 BOHS Proficiency Certificate in Management of Asbestos Buildings
- IOSH Managing Safely
- Member of the Chartered Institute of Building
Michael previously worked for Wimpey Construction gaining over twenty five years experience within the construction industry. He has worked on numerous projects throughout the South Wales and in the South West where he progressed to the position of Managing Surveyor (South Wales). He then was given the role of problem solving, over several years dealing with many major contracts throughout the South of Britain.
As Managing Director, Michael has been involved in various commissions including:
- Administration of a multi-phase asbestos decontamination project in a live hospital.
- Project Management of a new development for a medical research company.
- Contract resolution of a multi leisure complex valued in excess of 20 million pound.
- Specialises in estimating and quantity surveyor for mechanical trades.
- Non adversarial dispute resolution, involved in resolving a 5 million pound dispute to satisfaction of all the parties concerned.
Michael, through his varied experience and his understanding of contractual conditions has developed the necessary skills to manage and contract most aspects of a project.