‘Q’uality is in our name
Enquin Environmental ensure all safeguards are implemented to provide our Clients with a high quality service that is completely independent, impartial and has integrity.
We operate a comprehensive UKAS Accredited management system in accordance with ISO 17025 and ISO 17020. Although there are many similarities with the more generic ISO 9000 standard, both ISO 17025 and ISO 17020 are specific standards for asbestos consultancy services.
Our Clients can be confident in the knowledge that both our services for ‘Testing’ and ‘Inspection’ of Asbestos Containing Materials (ACM’s) comply with the strict protocols that UKAS accreditation requires and is a formal recognition of our quality systems and competence.
Fully UKAS accredited for:
- Asbestos Surveys
- Priority Risk Assessment Scores
- Bulk Analysis
- Fibre Counting
- Four Stage Clearances
- Air Monitoring
Full details of our UKAS accreditations, including the schedules, can be viewed below:
UKAS – Inspection Body
UKAS – Testing Laboratory
Enquin Environmental is accredited by numerous third party organisations and have been so for many years. This demonstrates our commitment to quality and assures our clients that we have been independently assessed and all our details have been verified and approved.
To view our certificates, click on the individual images below or download all here:
We also participate in the AIMS and RICE schemes:
- AIMS – Asbestos In Materials Scheme. AIMS is an external quality control scheme run by the Health and Safety Laboratory (HSL) and fulfills UKAS requirements for bulk sample analysis. The Scheme requires participants to qualitatively assess the supplied samples and to report, if present, the type of asbestos found.
- RICE – Regular Interlaboratory Counting Exchanges. The RICE scheme tests proficiency in the use of the optical microscopy method of counting asbestos fibres as described in the Health and Safety Executive publication HSG248.
UKATA – We are professional members of The United Kingdom Asbestos Training Association.
- UKATA is a UK trade association with an initial remit from the Health and Safety Executive (HSE) to set standards, audit and manage asbestos training providers within the UK.
- Enquin Environmental were among the first organisations in the UK to become UKATA members.
- We believe our Clients benefit from our high quality UKATA approved training materials, presentations, facilities and training personnel.