UKATA Non-Licensable Work with Asbestos including NNLW (Cat B)
(Limited to 6 delegates)
Who should attend?
This type of training should be given to those whose work will knowingly disturb low risk asbestos containing materials (ACMs), such as maintenance workers and their supervisors. This type of work is classed as non-licensable work or notifiable non-licensed work (NNLW), as defined in HSG210 and in accordance with CAR 2012 Reg 3 (2)
In addition to asbestos awareness, those employees whose work will knowingly disturb ACMs should receive this task-specific information, training and instruction.
To provide delegates with the theoretical and practical knowledge to undertake non-licensed work with ACMs
- Asbestos Awareness training (if not previously given)
- Additional legislation
- Use of Class H Vacuum (EM 4)
- Use of Wetting control measures (EM 5)
- Personal protective equipment (EM 6)
- Cleaning (EM 7)
- Decontamination (EM 8)
- Waste (EM 9)
- Certificate of handover (EM 10)
- Risk assessment and plans of work
- Emergency Procedures
- Use of H class Vacuum
- Use of PPE and RPE
- Use of wetting techniques
- Bagging Waste
- Full course (including asbestos awareness) = 1.5 days
- Course where asbestos awareness undertaken previously = 1 day
- 1.5 days = £1,350.00 + VAT in-house for up to 6 delegates
- 1 day = £795.00 + VAT in-house for up to 6 delegates
(plus any disbursements)
Course fees include UKATA Registration, Certificate. ID badges are available at an additional charge.
This course is available in-house at a location of your choice or at our training centre in Cardiff.
Upon successful completion of the course all delegates will receive a UKATA Non-Licensable Work with Asbestos Certificate.
This course is CPD registered and the respective number of hours will appear on your certificate.
Download the one day non-licensable work with Asbestos Syllabus
Download the one day non-licensable booking form
Here’s what our clients say:
“I realised during the training how important it is to consider asbestos during my daily work routine.“
“Clear, precise and informative, I’ll be even more mindful and aware in future”
“Topic was broken down into easy to understand sections from friable to less friable materials”
“Very well presented on a difficult topic”
” First class, couldn’t be better”